August Alsina has made a list of his Top 10 Favorite cars of all Time from “Old School” to “New School!” Take a look below and check out his entire list!
1. ’70 Chevrolet El Camino SS: “I love pick up trucks and this is like a pick up truck/car combo, and it looks beastly!”
2. ’70 Chevrolet Chevelle SS: “The Chevelle Super Sport is the shit. To me it’s the real definition of a muscle car and a hood classic.”
3. ’87 Buick Grand National GNX: “I fuck with the National cause its rare, classic and fast as shit. I’ma buy my manager one one day.”
4. ’89 Chevrolet Camero IROC – Z: “Fast as shit!! Doin donuts with the t-tops off!!”
5. ’96 Chevrolet Impala SS: “Classic Hoodstar ride.”
6. Dodge Ram 1500: “Dopest pick up truck that’s out right now. Looks good, spacious and fast. Lotta room in the backseat for me and her!”
7. BMW 5 series GT: “Styling is pretty unique and you wouldn’t expect to see a yung nigga like me in it.”
8. Porsche Cayenne Turbo: “My dream car right now.”
9. Dodge Challenger SRT8: “Challenger is the new muscle car and another instant hood classic.”
10. Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (2013): “A hood nigga/D-Boy dream car. Beautiful is all I can say.”
New Single “I Luv This Shit” ft. Trinidad James Available Everywhere Now!
Follow August on Twitter @AugustAlsina